|Home||» Products||» Baby Incubators||» Transport Incubator|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- as per requirement Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
TRANSPORT INCUBATOR (MODEL : INC-TRP)
The controller features a display that is easy to read at any angle during transport. Display for air and skin temperature help you maintain, control and provide essential information about the infant's thermal support. Microprocessor controlled system with air and skin modes of operation. Display both temperatures i. e. Air/Skin temp along with Set temp. Soft touch operation with digital display and extensive alarms.
* Skin temp low / high
* Low battery
* Power failure
* System Failure
In case of high temperature i.e. above 38oC, heater automatically cuts off thus ensuring baby's safety.
Can be used on manual mode as well.
With 2/4 no. gas springs for ambulance and in hospital transport purposes. Gas spring system allow the stand to collapse when the lever is pulled and trolley is pressed from both the sides.
Temperature set range : 32 o C- 39 o C
Temp variability : 1.0 oC
Temp uniformity : 1.0 o C
Air filter : removes airborne particles & dust
Quick and easy access through the side access door and front port holes. The side door folds down and the matteress retracts out from the hood to access for emergency procedures. The door and tubing ports offer ventilator tubing support .Infant restraint strap attached to the baby bed.
Transport incubator operates on AC or DC power using AC when available or switching to its internal battery when necessary
Battery : The batteries used in the system are 12 volt 18ah. Sealed maintenance free VRLA batteries.
Charge Time : 8-10 hrs. per battery from full discharge.
Hood options : Standard single wall / double wall hood (on demand).
Chassis Body : Plastic (fibre) to shock proof the system
* Single wall Hood * Skin temperature probe / Air temp. Probe * 2 access doors * 1 baby belt * Collapsible trolley
* Examination lamp * 2 disposable infant restraint straps * 1 iris port * 6 tubing ports * Accessory shelf * Suction, Oxygen cylinder, pressure regulatory assembly, Flow Meter, Remote Controlled movement of the Trolley.
Battery condition status : single led indication of low battery condition on the side panel
Power mode : illuminates AC, DC or external DC
Air/Baby temp oC : displays incubator air temp / baby temperature
Dimensions in inches (Approx.)
Height without hood : 39"
In collapsible stand mode : 29"
height with hood : 49"
Width : 23"
Length : 53"
Baby bed : 20x11"
Weight : 75kg
Backup : 60-90mns
Size of Castors : 5" PU
Sealed maintenance free battery : VRLA
Batteries Charge time : 10hrs.(Approx.)