|Home||» Products||» Bubble CPAP Systems||» Restohealth Bubble CPAP System|
Restohealth Bubble CPAP System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- as per requirement Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
RESTOHEALTH (BUBBLE CPAP SYSTEM)
Restohealth is a unique system that can deliver high flows of Air or Oxygen ranging from 1 to 15 LPM.
Clinical studies have proven the usefulness of high flow of gases when warmed at body temperature and humidified up to 99 to 100% relative humidity and delivered through nasal cannula. Heat and Humidity prevents airway water loss, airway cooling, thickened secretions, nasal irritation & bleeding.
The Restohealth allows delivery of breathing gases heated to body temperature & at nearly 100% relative humidity by nasal cannula without drying or cooling the airways, which was not possible in the conventional bubble humidifiers.
Most respiratory diseases of the neonate occur as a result of the immaturity of the premature neonate's lungs. The respiratory system is underdeveloped and adequate gas exchange does not take place naturally, with this, there is a need for providing external respiratory support.
Some of the benefits of using Bubble CPAP are :
Restohealth effectively maintains Functional Residual Capacity (FRC)
Most lung diseases that lead to respiratory failure are commonly associated with a reduced FRC. Maintaining FRC is very important to premature neonates who have a greater tendency of airway closure when FRC falls below closing volume.
Restohealth helps reduce the infant's Work of Breathing (WOB)
There is a decrease in infant's minute volume and respiratory rate with RESTOHEALTH. Chest vibrations are caused by the pressure oscillations from the bubbling. These pressure oscillations are reverted back into the infant's airway and may provide an alternate form of gas exchange through the principle of facilitated diffusion.
• Restohealth comes with compact gas mixer for air and oxygen (Tubeless Construction).
• Range step less 21% to 100% of oxygen. Inlet foe gas pressure is 50 psi.
• Integrated flowmeter unit with range from 0 ~15 l/min.
• Alarm system for gas supply drop.
• Unique Design and easy to use.
• Integrated pole assemble for mounting all the items.
• Respiratory humidifier with humidification chamber.
Input flow range : 4 ~ 15 lpm
FiO2 : 21 ~100%
Set CPAP Pessure Range : 3 ~10 cmH2O
Maximum Pressure Limit : 17 cmH2O at 8 lpm
Operating Temperature Range : 18~26 ° Storage Temperature Range : - 10 ~ 50 °C
Power Requirements : 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Air compressor, oxygen Analyser.
• Flowmeter unit with needle valves for Air & Oxygen and can be used as an option for blender.
• Delivery system ( includes Humidification Chamber , Pressure relief manifold, single heater patient circuit, Gas supply line)
• Patient interface includes nasal prongs, nasal tubing's & infant Bonnets.